New Patient Info
- The staff of Physicians for Women, PC would like to thank you for considering our practice. We will do everything we can to provide you with the very best care. We are eager to serve your obstetrical and gynecological needs and look forward to serving you.
- The information below is intended for our new patients; it is our hope that we can save you time – and make your first visit as quick and easy as possible – by letting you know what to expect before you arrive.
What to Expect
- When you arrive for your first appointment, we’ll need to gather some information for our records. For your convenience, you can download our new Patient Information form below and fill it out in advance. We’ll also need you to print & sign our Office Policies form as well. Just give these forms to our staff when you arrive!
Patient Information Form (.docm download 271kb)
Office Policies Form (.doc download 101kb)
Information Release Authorization Form (.doc 88kb)
Post op instructions (.docx 7kb)
- We recommend that new patients arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment time.
- In order to do a thorough examination, we will need at least an hour of your time. Please remember that the nature of your examination could be confusing to children, so we encourage you to make alternate plans for their care. If you bring your children to the office, they must be supervised at all times, and they are not allowed to touch the medical equipment or computers.
- Seating in the reception room is limited. We encourage husbands and/or significant others to accompany our pregnant patients to the office. We encourage mothers to bring their recently delivered babies for a visit, as we all enjoy the fruits of our loving work. We request that you limit friends or family accompanying you to the office to one (1). If other arrangements cannot be made and you must bring your children, please make plans to have an adult supervise them in the waiting room during your exam or procedure.
- Please bring your picture identification card (driver’s license, student ID or passport)
- Your appointment time has been reserved just for you. If you can’t make it, please phone us 24 business hours in advance. We realize that unexpected events do occur, therefore we appreciate any notice prior to the appointment time. We will be happy to find a more suitable time for you. If you arrive after your scheduled appointment time you may have to reschedule or have a significant wait time to accommodate the patients who arrive at their appointed times.
- We require payment at the time of your visit, so please be prepared. If we participate with your insurance company, we’ll collect the required co-payment and then file your insurance claim for you. If you do not have insurance, we require payment in full at the time of your visit. For some procedures and/or blood work, you may be required to pay your insurance deductible and/or co-insurance. We accept cash, debit card, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and personal check. There will be a service charge of $35 on all returned checks.
- Again, the doctors and staff at Physicians for Women, PC look forward to serving you and sharing a happy and healthy relationship. If you have any questions regarding our practice or your first visit to our office, please do not hesitate to contact us.